Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year, guys!

Turns out there's a free wi-fi network here (I never knew) so I can post from here, so I'm doing so. I don't usually do anything for New Years, so this is kind of interesting. Actually, this whole situation is new. Start of this year I had no idea that in one year's time I would be caught up in the fight against an Eldritch Abomination (i.e. Where's-his-face) gone on the run, come back, and finally managed to ask Vivi out. As she said, apart from Blankie and his merry mooks this hasn't been that bad of a year.

So here I am, cuddling with Vivi (who is wearing a dress again) and watching fireworks. Pretty good way to ring in 2011 if you ask me.

Here we go.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

happy 2011.

And to all of you who are still in last year because of timezones, greetings from NEXT YEAR. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment