Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This is brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant.

Leah and Max had a shouting match just now and now they aren't talking to each other. Probably has something to do with the fact that they both admitted to loving the other.

What is this, a soap opera? A shoujo manga? Are Chester and I the Beta Couple? What is this madness?

(THIS. IS. MY WORKPLACE.)

Going out to lunch with Chester. It's past 2, I'm staving, and I've been at work since 8.  I get really cranky when I'm hungry so it's eat now or snap at someone in a few minutes.

I don't think I want to take down the fairy lights in my flat. I quite like having them there. It gives the flat...a more personal touch, I guess. Other than the photographs, the DVDs in the cabinet and the contents of my desk there really isn't much indication as to what kind of person lives here.

I found the drawings I mentioned in an earlier post. Not the Lamp Santa ones, but the ones from when I was a kid...the ones with no faces. They kind of creep me out, in light of recent events...

Augh, have to go. So hungry I can't think straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment