Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Arithmetic

Hey guys. Viv here. I came to work at 7, when we open, so I could get some work done and help with the breakfast rush so I'm free to pick up Chester. I just got home, and I'm enjoying a bit of peace and quiet before Chester invades my apartment.

Two weird things happened today. First, I woke up this morning when Cassy tried to sit on my head. I'd also forgotten to change out of my day clothes. I was really tired last night, I'd had a stressful couple of days, I guess I just cleaned my teeth, washed my face and then passed out. Huh. I've taken to filming myself at night to check nothing funky is happening while I'm asleep but the footage is normal- I turn the camera on, take out my ponytail and then flop.

Second, I got a package in the mail. Doesn't say who it was from, so I've left it in my box in the lobby until I have someone else (namely Chester) with me in case there's some trickery going on here so I have backup.

Stay safe.

--Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment