Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weirdness

Okay, so I woke up this morning and checked my letterbox downstairs, and there was a wad of sticky notes in it. Y'know, post-it notes. It looked pretty much pristine too, except that every single note had an operator symbol on it.

Hoo boy.

If that's meant to scare me I'm more than a little bit offended, really. I had Slendy himself chilling across the road a couple of days back and a proxy tried to break into my house the other week. And they put a wad of operator symbols in my letterbox. They are still in my letterbox, in fact. I'm not trusting enough to actually take them inside my apartment.

Either way, what is up with that? Are they trying to lure me into a false sense of security or something?

I had Leah and Mariko over at my place last night to watch chick flicks and generally have a girls night. Leah and Max are still doing the whole will-they-or-won't-they song-and-dance. Max is still mad because Leah agreed to go out to dinner with Chester all those weeks ago because he owed her for something, just as friends. It's possible to take someone out for a meal without being interested in them. It is also possible to be friends with someone of the opposite gender. Rargh.

Lamp Santa. Because I can.

Work is getting a bit crazy. Lots of people buying food for Christmas dinners and presents and stuff. I don't usually work weekends but I'm coming in this afternoon to help ease the workload. It's extra pay, so I don't mind giving up my Sunday afternoon for work. Sigh.

dswyuil.l

Cassy approves this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment