Monday, January 17, 2011

Visitors

We have a Jeff and a Francheska! :D They made it here without incident, so yeah. We just got home. :D Traffic was unusually good, so we got home in supermegadoubletime.

They both survived me glomping them and they seem to be doing fairly well for people who've just been on an international flight. Kudos. the last time I went of an international flight all I wanted to do when I got home was sleeeeeeeep. And then sleep some more. Cheska lifted me right off my feet and then gave Chester a hug so tight his immediate reaction was "Please don't crush my ribs Ms. Francheska ma'am" so I guess being ex-Slendymooks has a few perks.

I'm just about to put dinner on. I've put out a few vegemite sandwiches out in case our guests get a tad hungry while they are waiting for delicious dinnery goodness, and even if they don't Chester eats a lot of food, it's like feeding a person and a half. You can say what you like about New Zealanders in general, but I believe in a little thing called hospitality. Neither of us have work tomorrow (we work 4 days a week) so if they want any help seeing the sights, Chester has lived here since he was born and I have since not long after. If any of you ever stop by, Auckland Zoo has kiwi birds and the Sky Tower is awesomely vertigo-inducing. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I have pots and pans to stir. And use to make a one-person percussive orchestra, but that's besides the point.

--Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment