Saturday, November 27, 2010

It seems that people are largely recovering from all the Chaos of the last week or so. Apparently Nessa is safe and all of the Sages seem to be in internal working order. I haven't run into It (the Construct, Tall and Faceless, whatever he's being called now) or any proxies, although now it's probably a matter of "when" rather than "if" now.

If anyone reading has not checked White Elephants within the past couple of days (since Entry 27 of Marble Hornets was uploaded or thereabouts) I would recommend you do so pretty much now. Everything's gone completely bonkers around here lately. Everyone, try and stay sane. Don't let It get to you.

On an unrelated note, the Pike River Mine disaster in Greymouth. R.I.P. to the 29 men who died in the blasts.  I hope they can recover the bodies so their families and other loved ones can put them to rest.

I'm waiting for my nail polish to dry. It's purple. I normally paint my nails pretty often, but ever since I started this blog I've been so busy trying not to freak out that I haven't. I don't do my fingers except for special occasions because it chips so easily and means I can't use my hands until it dries, just my toes.

I guess I'm trying to keep some semblance of normalcy in a world gone mad. I still get up at the same time and go to bed at the same time, I still go to work, I still try and catch up with my best friend from high school even though she's going to university in Nagoya at the moment, I still spend a lot of my spare time reading. I just happen to have a cricket bat or other bludgeoning weapon on me at all times. I'm pretty sure my handbag is actually a pocket dimension now.

No comments:

Post a Comment