Sunday, March 20, 2011

Forget

I'm glad you have chosen to let them go. I've tidied up their internet history, removed a few things from their house, etc etc etc...Then I'll go and wipe them. If they want to say anything to you guys before they go, I'll forward it on to you.

I did tell you I am not an unkind man.

Tomorrow, they'll wake up and be Vivi and Chester, two ordinary young adults living together in Auckland, New Zealand. They attend university, in their last year, and both work at a restaurant. They both come from good families and have good friends. They'll be okay.

I'll go back to being cleanup crew, making people forget before they get too strong and they have to die.

Everything will be as it's ought to be.

8 comments:

  1. ....I have a question for you.

    Why are you doing this?

    Why not simply kill them?

    Not that I'm complaining, I'm just curious.

    Why?

    SlenDERP doesn't seem the kind to spare anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My orders were not specifically to kill.

    So I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell...

    Just...tell them that I love them both and that I'm sorry, and that I'm so glad that they can leave this all behind because they deserve to just be normal again. Just...let them know, if anything happens, I'm here. I'll always be here.

    (thank them for me. and h, if you mess this up...use your imagination. -daniel)

    Chester...Viv...goodbye.

    ~Alora

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....I was wrong about you.

    You do have more humanity left in you than I thought.

    tell them I said I'm sorry...

    I don't know what else to do. I wish I could help more. I'm sorry I failed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's done, then.

    Vivi, Chester... No words. They'll be meaningless. If you know, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's really nothing worthwhile I could say...

    But tell them I said good luck, and don't look back. Everything they've ever done was well worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck you two.

    I pray for your happiness.

    ReplyDelete